Welcome to ARC-ON-LINE|
This homepage features the ARC Family of Products developed and marketed by
an engineering consulting firm that specializes in numerical analysis. The products are
designed specifically for modeling aluminum reduction cells.
The family includes the following programs:
- A process simulation program that enables the user to model the dynamic behavior
of reduction cells. Both the chemical process as well as the control logic to operate
the cell are included in the simulation. Click here to
download a free demo of the program.
- A Windows based interface to the ANSYS®
finite element analysis program that enables the user to process parametric
thermo-electric anode and slice / corner / quarter cathode models.
- A family of ANSYS macros developed specifically to simplify and automate the development
and processing of cathode models. These models are designed for predicting the ledge profile
in a reduction cell.
- A database management program for creating and maintaining material properties databases.
The data can be exported to ANSYS and is used by ARC/THERMAL to facilitate sensitivity
- A graphics program for displaying and printing ANSYS plots.
For more information, contact us by e-mail at
email@example.com or write to:
247, 1935 - 32 Avenue N.E.
Calgary, AB T2E 7C8
Tel: (403) 295-2912
Fax: (403) 274-6908